http://www.alviarmani.com/ info@alviarmani.com



I´m 24 years old and started thinning at 17. I got on minoxidil, 1/4 proscar and some vitamins when I was 18. I was using concealers for 3 years too, but it didn't work in the very hairline and I thought it was detectable. Two years ago I gave up proscar because side effects and I thinned lots of hair, so I decided to wear a partial HP behind my own hairline, nobody knew about it and I was very happy. Many of you maybe think is not an option but it worked 100% right on me.As I was thinning my hairline, I decided to go The Alvi Armani hair restoration clinic. Why? because their hairlines are amazing. So I explained them my sittuation. Finally I got 3200 grafts in the very hairline (zone 1). Some of these gratfs were placed behind (begining of zone 2), below you can see my pictures.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Post op

I had my surgery on a Saturday mornign, I was waiting in the surgical waiting room and met a young guy who was waiting for his procedure the same day. The procedure took 7 or 8 hours. First able to come and draw my new hairline, I saw it and I liked so 6 staff members more started to work on my head.Then we had a break to take lunch.

And I could see my new hairline with my new hairs in the mirror when I went to the bathroom. wowwww that moment was amazingg. Finally they had 3 hours more working, when the surgery finished I was really well and Miguel said to call if I need anything.








1 comment:

Sonia said...

I started noticing the changes in my hair when I saw a mass of hair tangled along my hairbrush. I was literally shocked, because it was the first time that I've experienced that kind of hair loss. My excessive hair loss really caught me off guard, though I still ignored this at first. However, for at least 2 weeks I continued to lose masses of hair, that was the wake-up call for me, and so I started to panic. I came across this site www.leimo.com.au last May and found out about Leimo, its products and its 30-day free trial for the Hair Treatment Pack specifically. Which is more effective and efficient Leimo laser hair loss treatments or hair transplant?