http://www.alviarmani.com/ info@alviarmani.com



I´m 24 years old and started thinning at 17. I got on minoxidil, 1/4 proscar and some vitamins when I was 18. I was using concealers for 3 years too, but it didn't work in the very hairline and I thought it was detectable. Two years ago I gave up proscar because side effects and I thinned lots of hair, so I decided to wear a partial HP behind my own hairline, nobody knew about it and I was very happy. Many of you maybe think is not an option but it worked 100% right on me.As I was thinning my hairline, I decided to go The Alvi Armani hair restoration clinic. Why? because their hairlines are amazing. So I explained them my sittuation. Finally I got 3200 grafts in the very hairline (zone 1). Some of these gratfs were placed behind (begining of zone 2), below you can see my pictures.

Monday, June 9, 2008

5 months

Here are my 5 month pictures. New hairs are starting to grow in and my hairline is getting better evcery day!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow thats awesome..... please confirm me whether this treatment is available in Kolkata(INDIA)

http://consumer.admanya.com/