http://www.alviarmani.com/ info@alviarmani.com



I´m 24 years old and started thinning at 17. I got on minoxidil, 1/4 proscar and some vitamins when I was 18. I was using concealers for 3 years too, but it didn't work in the very hairline and I thought it was detectable. Two years ago I gave up proscar because side effects and I thinned lots of hair, so I decided to wear a partial HP behind my own hairline, nobody knew about it and I was very happy. Many of you maybe think is not an option but it worked 100% right on me.As I was thinning my hairline, I decided to go The Alvi Armani hair restoration clinic. Why? because their hairlines are amazing. So I explained them my sittuation. Finally I got 3200 grafts in the very hairline (zone 1). Some of these gratfs were placed behind (begining of zone 2), below you can see my pictures.

Monday, June 9, 2008

9 month result

Here are my 9 month pictures. Even at this stage I am seeing monthly improvememnts. I am very very pleased with the hairline design and the density of the hair.



4 comments:

Sonia said...

Hair transplant is very expensive and not totally the result is clear like natural treatment for hair loss and hair laser comb. Ask about the advantages and disadvantages of laser therapy in a clinic as compared to the benefits you get using laser therapy at home in the form of cordless laser combs.
laser hair loss treatments | cures for hair loss

Amit Kumar said...

Thank you for sharing valuable information about hair transplant. Hair loss is one of the biggest problems. So have easy hair transplant in Delhi with guaranteed results

alina said...

Hair transplant is the best solution to baldness. These days, a lot of people are suffering from hair loss or baldness. If you are also facing the same problem and want to know about this surgery in detail then you must click on the link and read our post. Hair Transplant in Dubai

hairdoctors98 said...

We are the hair transplant Service provider across India. Understanding the perfect requirement of patient from the first interaction and to guide them through the entire procedure is our preference

Hair Transplant